Displayed below is detailed information about rates for school excursions to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium.
For general information on school excursions to Kelly Tarlton's
please click here.
Excursions can be self-guided, or our education staff can also
provide a curriculum-based classroom lesson (approx. 45
Student Excursion Admission Rates (until 31/12/2013)
- $12.00 - Pre-school (3 years+) to Year 12
- $14.40 - Language Schools 3-15 years
- $21.60 - Language Schools 16 years+
- $32.40 - Adults (extra adults and non-supervising)
Adults (including teachers) supervising student groups are
offered free admission on the following ratios:
- 1 free adult per 3 pre-school students (3- 5 years)
- 1 free adult per 6 students (5years+ year 1 - 12)
- 1 free adult per 1 disabled student
This is a fantastic opportunity to have the entire attraction to
yourself, with unique experiences not available to normal school
visits. Sleepovers are an educational activity delivered in such a
fun way that students do not know they are learning!
Arriving at 7:00pm your journey starts, and the highlights
- An exploration of the Antarctic Encounter
- A special Stingray feed for your group
- The chance to explore the Underwater World by torchlight
- A behind-the-scenes visit to feed the fish
- The opportunity to sleep beside Piranhas, poisonous fish or in
the shark tunnel
- Dressing up students as a penguin or Antarctic Explorer
- Supper and breakfast in amazing Stingray Bay with its views of
the harbour and city
Leaving at 9:00am, you'll be bursting with fishy tales to tell
friends and family!
Teachers/Parents: 1 free per 6
(on provision of 30 children)
Sleepovers run from 7.00pm to 9.00am the next day and cater for
both children and adults (minimum 30 people, maximum of 70 people).
Bookings are essential.
To secure the above rates please book by
+64 9 531 5145
Or submit a query to the Online Booking Form.